My Shaiya Fighter Character Build Guide

Online gamer maniac must know Shaiya, the best online game for me. Although there are so many guides online, I still introduce my playing style. I believe this style (character building) gives me very best Shaiya Fighter character ever. How do I build this character?

Buiding Fighter Character


My best experience in Shaiya, When I build my fighter character is using combination of 3 Str 1 Rec and 1 Dex. Using this model, I have a high damage on every hit. Fighter have special bonus on every level, they will automatically got 1 strength when level up. I don’t think that luc is something important. Luc is one way to get random critical damage in multiple hits. But, as my strength grow up, I still have big damage.

Other say that combination of 3 Str, 1 Dex and 1 Luc is more comfortable, as you will have chance to get critical damage. I think it is false. 1 Luc on every level is just give very small % of critical damage. So it is wasting your stat. And you will have very long time to recover your health as your 0 Rec. It is very critical when you in place that there are so many enemies and you forgot your blood tank.

Don’t try 5 Str! It just gives a lot of damage but you will be hit 1 time and die!

I ever try 2 Str, 1 Rec, 1 Dex, and 1 Luc. It does give me a balanced force, but I I feel less satisfied. My hit rate is slow and did not give me beautiful attraction.

Yeah it is my little experience in Shaiya online game. Until now, I usually use this shaiya fighter character build guide. This stat combination gives me more attractive player. Ya, Just a newbe model. :)

Writer : Jumana Juma

Title : My Shaiya Fighter Character Build Guide
Category :
Date : Saturday, March 02, 2013
Link : http://game-button.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-shaiya-fighter-character-build-guide.html

0 comments: