Easily Win your Mech Quest

Mech Quest has a fantastic tactical game, I really enjoy this game with kinds of strategy. I will share my journey and the methods on this playing. To defeate my enemy, I usually use the flame thower weapon, and use it for many enemy models, because of its ability to wipe out almost any enemies.
Some miscellaneous tips is get helmet infront of door. Go to the front door, open, and get your helm. You will get temporary helm by repeating this methode.
Get experience by driving ship. Meet the pilot, and ask him to let you drive, one minute drive you will get about 10 experience. Don't miss the astreoids it gives you a few extra credit.
Wait the next tips! I'll be back :)

Writer : Jumana Juma

Title : Easily Win your Mech Quest
Category :
Date : Friday, July 25, 2008
Link : http://game-button.blogspot.com/2008/07/easily-win-your-mech-quest.html

0 comments: